Really Sucky Mood Post.

You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself in any direction you choose.
You're on your own.
And you know what you know.
And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go.
- Dr. Seuss

Of course there was something wrong with the formatting that didn't let me put quote marks! This is one of the pieces I received in that email thing from a senior. :)
It says all you need to hear really. Whatever you are doing, you choose. You have the power. Believe, decide. Maybe it is not making sense anymore?
I sent an email to my heroes. Maybe they will reply. Maybe they won't. I will die if they do. <3

I don't know how to make it okay. Let us concentrate on what we can make okay. Our exams, for example. Let us remove unhealthiness from our hearts. I sound like I will start singing Our Father in Heaven.

Just watched some videos. I will be fine. :)

Edit - JK. I am a very horrible person. Even as I feel my anger ebb away, I know I am wrong but maybe it will all always be this way. Maybe its destiny telling me I need to die friendless or end up as the crazy cat lady. Except wait, crazy dog lady. There was this really nice interview question I had thought of. Damn I forgot.

Comments

Popular Posts