#28daysbloggingchallenge #days11-15

Discontinued due to lack of Internet access. Attempts to asnwer it as I would have on those very days. Let's go!

11.What's in your bag?
Umm on 11th the answer would have been another smaller bag inside, handkerchiefs, chappals, some clothes, socks, that's about it I guess. Umm yaaa.

12.A favourite quote
There are many. I am just copying down some that come to me aise hi.

"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."

"If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place."

"Indecision is still a decision."
And of course millions of song lyrics. That were tailored just for me. Lolol.

13. Happy Valentine's Day
Oh shut up. But mom did get us a tub of ice cream and Oreo Silk. Never fitting into clothes ever. :')

14. A big dream
Nai hai Bhai big dream. But to be able to buy certain things for certain people. Yes! And write actually well. More like comic really well. And read more.

15. A hard lesson learnt
Nah. Not really. Don't get too attached easily or people get creepy on you? People take advantage of you if you let them? Leave Facebook? None of these are hard lessons. I am a champion naa. Already smart.

It's cold outsideeee. Wait. Terrace does count as outside, right?
For random advice - catch a falling star and put it in your pocket, never let it fade away. Then teach me how to do the same. Haha.


Comments

Popular Posts