Update.

Hi peeps.

Not like anybody cares but here's life.
Studying. Applying. Getting rejected. Feeling dejected. Spending 10-12 hours daily with 0 company.

Getting infected with dreams. Realize they're probably going to get crushed.

Questioning what I am doing. A lot. Can't give up.

To be honest, feeling pangs of jealousy. Trying to get to the root of them. Because you possibly can't do everything and if someone does something amazing, doesn't mean you're doing shit. Makes sense? O.o

I hope it all works out. I am going a little bit crazy.

And sometimes it's going to feel like everybody's gone and they probably have which is also good maybe?

Have you ever realized that you're doing the same thing that you thought sucked in somebody else?

It doesn't all sound very coherent.

The only time I am happy is when I am studying.

Cheers.
Bye.

Comments

Popular Posts