From Office. Again? No?

For this small stretch of today, I have literally no work. Thought of writing down things as I often think of doing.

Been pretty sick lately. But anyway, the point is today is some event thing and I am coughing so much I am sure they'll be like 'You, yes you in green shirt, get out of the frame.'


------

No, that didn't happen either. I ended up transcribing the entire event with Lalits, my new friend. People are still great. Still smart. I obviously started having some issues but after having a talk with my friend today I realized that it probably isn't the other persons fault. Except well, they are annoying. But I am happy my today's conversation cleared my head. I have also started falling in love with law a little bit. It's crazy interesting. And like I have long held before, to be truly educated, you need to study EVERYTHING. I am a crazy psycho education person. Yay! [No, like literally, I am right now recruiting people to study something online with me so that we can discuss the subject matter amongst ourselves!]

House of Cards is good and holding my attention for now. I miss my writing and meditation because I always want to sleep more in the mornings! I am not applying as much as I should to other places. Have to get my game strong.

You know what else my office did? Because it was a women strong office, with like 1 male, it helped me feel more secure in including 'feminist' in my identity. I always was one, but it reduced the psycho associated connotations to it. I mean, chuck. Let's just keep it as secure.

Delhi is the policy place, though. This office has taught me quite a lot. Sir still doesn't recognize me or thinks I am pretty much useless but I have realized my capacity to work a lot. It does come naturally to me. I thought it came to other people too, but maybe not.

Today is Michhami Dukkadam day. God, how much I have missed my writing/typing. Just randomly, it took me a lot of time to get over the sickness. We shifted homes and I have a new room all to myself. I never had a room all to myself before!

More and more people are getting placed. Some people I am falling in touch with. Others are moving abroad. Even juniors. Lawyers and dentists are getting made. LinkedIn is becoming my new stalking tool. People are having children. It feels like adulting suddenly. It's a good exercise to remember that we're all starting out and most of us are yet to feel the changing cycles of fortune. So, any comparison now or ever, is useless. Like.. I hope I could say what I was getting at.

I am completing my course this weekend! Yay to that. I hope I remember what I have learned.

AND SO ANGRY WITH THE RAM RAHIM THING!
Like I spent 2 hours with my colleagues ranting about it and then called my friend up because I was not done venting. Pity she didn't receive my call. She was pretty disgusted by it too and told me so at night. I am worried about the actual physical safety of someone I know. It's crazy and weird and just a difficult place.

I think I am done. Ting! :)

Comments

Popular Posts