That moment when you discover that people are different..

... such an obvious thing, right?

Not really.

With a heavy heart, I bid a farewell to stories that never even happened, that stopped mid-way and that didn't work out the way they were supposed to.

Actually no, I am not that sad. Just a little distraught and helpless about realizing that not everybody is transparent about who they are and their whys. Or why the goodness is just gone.

The little things. Better day tomorrow? I hope so!

Sometimes blind faith seems not reason enough and the shoulders have all lied down to rest.
You also shrug and trust everyone a little less or maybe your heart becomes a little more fragile and your song dims so that only you hear it anymore.

It's good.
Alone. But good.
Tiring. But good.
Overwhelming. But good.

"But good"
Reminds me of how Brutus was 'an honourable man'.

Now playing:
Just promise me you'll think of me
Everytime you look up in the sky blue and see s star
Coz
I am a space bound rocket ship
And your hearts the moon
And I am aiming right at you
250,000 miles on a clear night in June
And I am so lost without you
Without you
Without you

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts