What? It's 2018 already!?

Accurate way to describe how I feel about time passing. I fear it's just going to get worse with each passing year.

One thing that I am carrying into 2018 is to be selfish. Even if that means detaching yourself from all kinds of negativity. To put yourself first. It sounds kind of asshole-y, specially with respect to all the beautiful things people say on New Year's ( I have a ton of good things to say too!) - but sometimes you got to do what you got to do.

So, be selfish if it makes you happy (context and proportionality matter).

It has been a pretty mixed year. I want to say so much more but it's time to go. Because guess who's going to office on 1st? Thank God for having an office to go to. :)
If there's one thing I am certain about, it's to be more regular with my writing!

Yes!

Happy New Year! :)
Good night! :)

Comments

Popular Posts